Life really does feel like you are running from one key meeting to the next. So little time to pause, smell the roses and wait for things to happen in their own time. I was certainly feeling that way this morning when I posted.

Funnily I love how the line is from Alice (Alys) in Wonderland a book I have always felt particular fondness for. I will admit that I was referred to so often as Alys in Wonderland that for a while I hated the book. But as I grew older (and fingers crossed wiser) I realised that I was well name. For in fact I am that little girl falling down the rabbit hole. Once you hit the ground at the bottom of the rabbit hole, all there is to do is find our way through the maze to get to the end.
I must remember that whilst Alice fell she had a most wonderful adventure - something my rabbit hole can lack sometimes, or does it?
No comments:
Post a Comment