1. Name the last thing that happened that made you laugh really, really hard?
Yesterday at work one of my event coordinators scared the other so much she screamed and jumped so high! It was hilarious as they try to scare each other all the time but this was the best get!

2. Favorite baby girl name?
The list is long and changes depends on the day but I will always come back to Scarlett - I am a massive Gone with the Wind fan enough said
3. Describe your perfect sandwich. The type of bread, condiments, sauces, toppings, etc.
To me there is nothing better than a ham and cheese toasted sandwich on white. The key is getting the cheese melted to perfection.
4. You have 3 days to live. What do you drop everything to do? Who would you see? Where would you go? And of course, what would you eat?
Easy one - I would get my man, get in a car and drive to my home time picking up my sister and niece on the way to visit my family (parents, siblings, in laws, grandparents, nieces, nephew, and a few very dear cousins). I would spend the whole time just hanging out with them all and reminiscing.
Of course when my family gets together its all about the food and wine. The big things to have one last time though would have to be a potato bake and my mum's cheesecake.
5. Favorite documentary film?
I don't usually enjoy documentary films - they go so long I tend to feel preached at by the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment