So I realise that the term is kind of lame. I heard it on Getaway but I like it. I like the idea of being a tourist where I live, after all I do live in Sydney.
For Richard's birthday I organised a surprise stay-cation. Saturday night we stayed at Star City Casino, Darling Harbour. It turned out to be a great idea. The Casino really is a treat holiday. The rooms are expensive but the beds are heaven. It is also further from Darling Harbour than I thought - oh well burnt some calories for dinner.
Darling Harbour was kind enough to organise some fireworks for Richard. How cool is that, nothing special happening in the city they just decided to have fireworks.
I would recommend to anyone/everyone get out and explore your town/city like a tourist does. There are some cool adventures to have why should I miss out because I live here.
No comments:
Post a Comment