Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goals for 2011



A few of my favourite blogs have been writing lists of what they want to achieve in 2011. Since to me this year is going to be a big one I wanted to write my own list to add to the conversation.

*pay off my credit card! This is big as we want to buy a house in 2012 and I need to get this debt out of the way before taking on the bigger debt of a home

*lose 5 dress sizes by my sisters wedding 15 October 2011

*read every book on this list.

*take time to make/paint things

*save for and book my birthday trip in May

*learn something that will be benefit my career and something for myself.

*get a new job. Still events but I am ready for a new challenge

*do something fabulous for Richard to celebrate 5 years together this May.

*discover patience ... or at the very least start weekly mediation sessions as well as my pilates

*get home to visit my family more often. Muswellbrook isn't that far away and Newcastle is closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment