Sunday, January 24, 2010

The idea

I really like the idea of travel but it has opened up another issue .... where do I travel to?

Having decided that an adventure is the perfect way to celebrate turning 30 I have started pondering where we go. In May of the same year my darling Richard and I will have been together for 5 years and it will be his 26th birthday. So what started as a birthday holiday is looking like a month long adventure for 2.

As I mentioned in my last post the last place for me to turn 30 is Hawaii but is that where I want to have my birthday?

There are a load of really cool places in the world that we could go. Paris; London; New York; Copenhagen, Denmark (I love Crown Princess Mary and would love to see her new home); Santiago, Chile (to see the place that inspired some brilliant writing by my favourite author Isabel Allende); Tokyo or even Dubai. Hey, if I wanted to I could go on safari somewhere in Africa.

Too many options, I need criteria so I can make a decision.

PS: thanks Lonely Planet for the links, I love your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment