Since my last post I have mulled over what the plan/schedule was that I came up with all those years ago. The more I thought the more I realised I can't remember what it was. I remember some of the highlights and the end goal of the plan but not the detail.
The key aspect of the plan was that by the age of 25 I would have had wonderful adventures travelling the world, been discovered on my adventures and made my fortune in a surprisingly successful show that allowed me to keep my Australian accent (unlike so many Australians in Hollywood). After years of fame I would then go seeking something more meaningful in life than fabulous parties, gorgeous men and attention. All in time to fall in love with His Royal Highness Prince William of Wales.
Now as my name is not Kate and I have been 28 for 8 months now the plan wasn't going so well.
But wait ...... I read today that Prince William is coming to Australia! Perhaps there is a chance for the plan still
I'm so glad your received your package and love them. I had so much fun doing the packaging though :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by at my site and writing sweet words.
About the schedule, mine was totally different that I planned before, but I love it & just feel blessed that I can still see people that I love :)
Thanks again Alys.
True - and since I came up with the original plan I have met so many wonderful people. Actually, one of the images I got was for my sister to put on the wall in my 6 month old nieces room.
ReplyDeleteThanks again